For companies wishing to hire new employees or contractors, a pre-employment screening program can minimize risk of employee theft, misappropriation, criminal activity or violence in the work place. It can also minimize negligent hiring lawsuits.
Once the “wrong” employee has been hired, the cost and “pain” of terminating that employee could be considerable. This can often be avoided by pre-employment screening. Our reference interviews add depth to background screening reports by delivering verbatim reports of your candidate’s workplace performance, as described by their former supervisor or manager.
Our staff is experienced in handling sensitive and confidential information and understands the importance of fair and accurate reporting. Our mission is to help facilitate and automate the decision making process of employers and assure complete compliance with your set guidelines and requirements.
Darubini offers a full range of pre-employment and continuing-employment screening products and services and we are well-positioned to meet the varying employment needs of our corporate customers.
Here are just a few of the common screening services we provide:
- ID Checks
- Academic Qualifications Check
- Professional Membership & Qualifications Check
- Standard Disclosure Criminality Check
- Previous Employment Check
- Credit Reference Check
- Police Clearance Certificate Check
- Criminal Record Search
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Checks
- Validation and Authentication of Certificates/Credentials
- Biometric Data (Fingerprints and Photo Comparison)
- Confirmation of previous two addresses and other contact details
- Three Professional Referees
- Property Ownership Search
- Bankruptcy Search
- Directorship Search
- Undeclared Links
- Social Media Search